It has become a sort of tradition for Matt and I to visit the local zoo and Honolulu was no exception.
At the entrance they had this beautiful mosaic mural. It is really hard to see how intricate it is, but it was awesome. Here is the montage of some of my favorite animals.
I can't get over the trees here. They are so beautiful and so different from what I am used to.
Watch out this guy is making a break for it.
This zoo wasn't huge, but it made it nice because it wasn't so crowded. It was so well maintained and the warm temperatures allowed us to see a lot more animals out and about.
1 comment:
It's almost as if you visited another country. In some ways, I bet Hawaii seemed like another country! I have never seen a tree like that state side.
Post a Comment