Here is my bedroom wall. I painted the blue and then stencilled the pattern over it with a silver paint. I love it, but it was a lot of work matching up the pattern.
Monday, April 19, 2010
The Wall
I was inspired by Mandy to use my Spring Break in a productive way, that and the fact that Matt changed contracting companies so we couldn't go on vacation anywhere.
Here is my bedroom wall. I painted the blue and then stencilled the pattern over it with a silver paint. I love it, but it was a lot of work matching up the pattern.

Here is my bedroom wall. I painted the blue and then stencilled the pattern over it with a silver paint. I love it, but it was a lot of work matching up the pattern.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Whoa---yeah, I never would've had the patience for all that stenciling. It looks FABULOUS!
I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment