Monday, June 21, 2010

Mike and Cheri

Matt has a brother named Mike and this weekend he got re-married in the Billings Montana Temple. So in my typical manner I created this montage of shots from the event. This is the bride Cheri.

This is Mike's son Isaac. He's a thinker and who isn't at 14?
This is Jacob, Mike's oldest son.
This is Matt and he loves getting his picture taken.
The family picture outside the temple doors. Matt's parents, his grandma, the bride and groom and her parents. P.S. Cheri is adopted if you didn't catch on to that :)
The bride and groom and the kids. Mike's two sons and Cheri's son, his name is also Michael.

Check out the dress, apparently the groom picked it out. He has great taste! It was perfect for her. I wish the beading really showed in the pictures, but life goes on.


The reception.
Michael and his friend Bryce. Aren't they so cute? Michael is such a good kid, he was so helpful to his mom and made it a special day for her. I think that's pretty awesome for a 15 year old to do.
Matt's parents.

Matt's sister Chris and one of her daughter's Lauren with the bride and groom.
Cheri's side of the family. Matt thinks her nephew in the back looks strangely similar to Shaggy from Scooby Doo. I'd have to agree, but I had to prevent Matt from following him around with the camera for further documentation.
All in all things went pretty smoothly and it was a lovely day. We are so happy that Mike found such a wonderful lady and that they both don't have to be alone anymore.

No comments: