Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bryce Canyon--The Finale

It's hard when you go to a place as scenic as Bryce Canyon to limit the number of pictures. Believe it or not I have only selected a few favorites.







This formation is called the queen. Get a good look because she is already beginning to erode away.

Pierce and Michelle are under that overhang.



I love these last two upward shots. The trees just look so cool against the red rock.

3 comments:

Larsen Mom said...

Beautiful! I've only seen Bryce from the air.

Mandy said...

I've never thought to go there in the winter---how was the weather? At least it wasn't blazing hot, right?

tracy said...

The weather was actually pretty pleasant, a little bit breezy at times and you do have to watch out for mud as everything melts, but the crowds are much smaller and it is still stunning.