Friday, March 27, 2009

Weekend Getaway

This past weekend Matt and I went on a trip with our friends the Pierces. We went down to southern Utah and enjoyed the local scenary. On our first stop we were greeted by these guys.
No sheep herd is complete with out the sheep dog. Isn't he cute?
I don't think you can really read the sign, but in Parowan they have a monument for the Petroglyphs that have been preserved.

This shot proves we were there.
This one proves that Michelle and Pierce were there too. FYI: Pierce's first name is Matt, so as long as I've known him I have called him Pierce and now I can't stop.

1 comment:

Hutchings from da Hills said...

Hey!!! It's Tracy & Michelle! Craziness - Carie Storey Hutchings & I have been trying to find you guys the last couple of weeks. What is up? How do we get in contact with you? email us - mbhutch1@sbcglobal.net