Saturday, February 21, 2009

Cabo San Lucas

Cabo was our last stop and definitely my favorite location. The weather was fabulous. I love the sun. For our last adventure we took a glass bottom taxi tour around the rock formations at the tip of the Baja. The tour was great the driving was not. I was afraid our boat driver was going to run over a snorkeler or crash into the rocks.

The pelicans rule the roost here.

That's our cruise ship, but believe me there were some incredible yachts at the marina here.




Look at the lovely beaches and gorgeous rock formations.
This is a beach called Lover's Beach. For those Utahn celebrity spotters below is Chunga, his son, his significant other, Cort's wife Randi, and Cort himself. For those of you non-Utahns Chunga, Cort, and Chelesa are the radio personalities for the group we went with on the trip.
We loved this beach! You have to be careful though. The other side is called divorce beach and faces the Pacific. Apparently the tides and waves on that side our very dangerous and we were warned several times not to go on that side of the Baja.
All in all we loved the cruise. We enjoyed the people, the food, the sites, the food, the shopping, the food, the warm weather, the food, and the get away during winter. We feel very blessed to have such a great vacation.

2 comments:

Larsen Mom said...

nice hat matt.....from John

Zariph and Lisa said...

Tracy, I didn't know you were going on Chunga's cruise. That sounds way fun. Zariph and I also just got back from a cruise, I just posted about it. We were also called newlyweds many times in Ensenada.