Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My Cousin's Wedding--Hey Could this be a Movie?

So this weekend was a busy one for Matt and I. First and foremost and in all actuality what I am blogging about is my cousin's wedding. My cousin Neil Sheffield met a lovely girl named Cheryl Petersen and they got married on March 9, 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Matt and I commemorated the occasion by taking a millon pictures. Luckily for my trusty readers I have narrowed the pictures down to a few of my favorites.


This is the first picture out on the temple grounds. Kaylyn and Jon look so happy. I think it is because in a few months they will be going to the temple themselves.
This is my lovely cousin Lacey.

Here is a shot of the happy couple and their parents.


I loved this pose. Smart photographer. My Aunt Miriam and Uncle Craig Sheffield are on the left. My cousin Neil and his new wife Cheryl are in the center and her parents, the Petersens, are on the right.

This is me pointing out the direction Matt should be pointing his camera, instead he was taking pictures of me. As you can see he follows directions very well. By the way that is my cousin Amber standing next to me.
So this picture is a testament to the fact that you get what you ask for. I said, "Kaylyn make a funny face" and she did. I wonder if she could fit her whole fist in her mouth.

The next couple of pictures are from the wedding reception that night. Do Spencer and I look like we should be on Star Trek? We jad a lot of fun at our cousin's wedding reception. We were definitely the most classy people there :).

Here is the matriarch of the Sheffield family looking lovely in the blue dress she made herself. (Tyra I think my Grandma would totally drool over you new sewing machine, but the funny thing is she still uses her old sewing machine from like 30 years ago.)
We had a great time at the wedding and the luncheon at the Joseph Memorial Building was delicious. Anyway, hooray for Neil and Cheryl!







No comments: