Thursday, March 15, 2007
In addition to the wedding festivities for my cousin, this weekend I also attended a wedding shower for one of my favorite people in the whole world--Sunny. I am so happy that Sunny is getting married that I am practically gushing, you would think it was my own wedding. So anyway here are some snapshots of the shower.
Introducing Sunny Shalese Drysdale soon to be Crawley. Notice the beautiful yellow shirt she is wearing and the lovely yellow flower I just happened to capture in the picture. I think they are both appropriate for such a sunny person. She is one of those people who has a personality that definitely matches her name.
This Mandy and Ava enjoying their lunch. I think Ava is starting to warm up to me a little more and even like me a bit. She sat on my lap while I read her a story for about 30 seconds, which I think is record for a toddler, I am definitely growing on her. Soon I will have to be winning the affections of Baby Boy Wheadon. I wish he would hurry and get here.
This is Marcinda Drysdale. In the vein of "Its a Small World" I will explain my connection to Marcinda. Marcinda whose maiden name is Lyons grew up next door to my grandma's house and I used to go over and play with her and her sister. Fast forward to about 15 years later when I became friends with Sunny Drysdale and met her brother Fred. Fred ended up marrying Marcinda and so now I know the whole happy family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun to see pictures of all of you girls together. Congratulations to Sunny! She looks as happy as ever.
Oh my goodness I'm so happy for Sunny!! You have to take pictures of the wedding and post them. I am so so happy for her!!
Post a Comment