Friday, January 10, 2014

Introducing our new daughter Maisy Louise Hansen

Maisy came to us near the end of 2012 through the foster care program and in order to protect her privacy I could not post anything about her until now.  Maisy officially became ours at the end of 2013 and here is the photo montage to show her off.
This is Maisy on the first day she came to our house at about 4 1/2 months old.
First tooth.
Christmas 2012
Easter 2013
First trip to the zoo.

One year old photo shoot.
Opening presents with Uncle Art.
First birthday cake.
Happy Halloween.  She is a red crayon, but looks more like a gnome I think.
Maisy loves the dog, sometimes I little too much.
Christmas 2013.
Maisy with her cousins, Mariana and Michael (these are Kaylyn's two kids).
Adoption day!
Sealing day.

After the sealing with my side of the family.
Well there is the brief summary of everything that has happened in Maisy's life so far.  We feel extremely blessed to have adopted a healthy and beautiful girl.

4 comments:

Joseph and Kamber said...

I love this Tracy. Thanks for sharing. Congratulations to you, Matt and Maisy.

The Mortensens said...

Congratulations, Tracy! I'm so happy for you! She looks so sweet and adorable.

TheTaffs said...

I am so happy to see all these sweet pictures! So so happy for you guys!

Melanie Eastman said...

Tracy! Why didn't I know you had a blog until now? I saw the link on Lisa's blog. Maisy is beautiful--I'm so happy for you guys! our blog is danandmelanieeastman.blogspot.com if you want to check it out sometime!