The other day I started thinking about the amount of jobs I have had. For quite awhile I have had as many jobs or more than the age I currently was and in the last few years I have surpassed that. So below is a list of jobs I have had and a little description of each.
1. Summer daytime babysitter
2. Piano teacher to two students
3. Recreation leader for summer kids group
4. House cleaner
5. Telemarketer
6. Dry cleaner cashier
7. Housekeeper for retirement center
8. Campground staff (3 times)
9. Student Janitor (2 times)
10. Dishwasher (3 times)
11. Suit presser at dry cleaner
12. Retail cashier
13. Gift wrapper
14. Retail cash office manager
15. Customer service for large print company
16. Legal secretary (3 times)
17. Reading tutor
18. Recreation leader for summer kids group
That's 25 jobs in 31 years. I am grateful I have finally found a job that I really love--being a reading tutor. It incorporates my love of reading and I get to help others enjoy it too.
Friday, January 06, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi, sounds like you guys are doing great. We need to have you over to our house sometime. Are you on facebook?
Post a Comment