Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Letter

Merry Christmas from the Hansen family.

Matt continues to work at Hill Air Force Base as a contractor. The main focus of his job is testing software that manages the radar for the Air Force. We are especially grateful this year that he still has a job. He also continues to serve as Elder's Quorum President which keeps him plenty busy. In his spare time he still enjoys mountain biking and volleyball and is looking forward to a couple of snowboarding trips this year.

I am working for the school district as a reading tutor which I love. I also love the extra long breaks. My calling is second counselor in the young women and that also keeps me very busy. In my spare time I enjoy reading, shopping, and sleeping. (Do you think taking naps counts as a hobby? I do.)

We are grateful to have a beautiful home, employment, to live in this country, to be healthy, to have a cute new puppy, and most of all for the gospel of Jesus Christ in our lives. Merry Christmas to our friends and family, may the spirit of the holidays fill your hearts this week and in the future.

No comments: