Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mariana Nicole

Introducing my first niece--Mariana Nicole. Her first name is Portuguese as Jon served his mission in Brazil. She was born yesterday at 4:57 p.m. She is 7 pounds and half an ounce. Mother and baby are doing very well.

Here is the first family photo.
The proud Grandma and Grandpa. We decide we should call them Grams and Gramps.

The aunts and uncles.


This is Spencer's first time holding a baby. I told him there was a first time for everything and he better practice now that he is an uncle. He looks like a natural to me.
We are so happy Mariana made it here safely and can't wait for all of our adventures with her.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Congratulations to you and your family Trace! She is so cute--I love all of the hair!

Brenda said...

I wondered if she came or not so I am glad to hear that everyone is doing well!