Thursday, October 01, 2009

Disneyland

. . . Returning to the vacation that was over a month ago (I have been on a hiatus due to technical difficulties). The following montage is the Reader's Digest version of the Disneyland portion of the vacation.

Welcome to Disneyland--these flowers are always so well groomed. This is such a great entrance for a theme park.
Hi Walt and Mickey
When you were a kid did you think the castle was humungous? It doesn't quite feel that way as an adult.
Big Thunder Mountain

The Matterhorn. This is my favorite Disneyland ride, a definite classic. Matt loved the Indian Jones ride, which is pretty great too.
My first shot with a Disneyland character.
The newest ride in Disneyland is the Buzz Lightyear. It is an interactive ride where you actually get to shoot targets and keep score. It is terribly addicting, but the lines are huge. I loved it almost as much as the small kids and the men.
All I can say is nobody throws a party like Disney. This shot doesn't do the fireworks justice. There is something magical about a spectacular fireworks show over the castle. I loved it!

No comments: