So I have been pondering Meggie's post from Elder Eyring about seeing the hand of the Lord in our lives and being grateful for the blessings that we have. In that vein I have decided to write little bit of that here on the blog since it is my main form of journalling.
On the last post I showed off our new little bird bath and truthfully when I bought it I thought this is purely decorative and will not get used at all. To my surprise on my way home from work last week I noticed a bird on the edge of the bird bath and as simple as it sounds it made me so happy. I guess it was a stop and smell the roses moment when I realized how grateful I was to have a lovely yard to enjoy the birds and the warmer seasons of the year.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment