TRACY! OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I love it! I love everything about it! The length is perfect and the curls...THE CURLS! It's a great cut and a great NEW YOU! Love it.
I....can't even say anything after Meghan ;-) She took the words right out of my mouth---SO CUTE! Don't you love it when you find "your style?" It really fits you Trace.
Tracy. Your hair is flippin' smashing. Totally off the charts smashing. I cant wait to see it in real life. I can not begin to tell you the level to which I am coveting your curls right now.
3 comments:
TRACY! OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I love it! I love everything about it! The length is perfect and the curls...THE CURLS! It's a great cut and a great NEW YOU! Love it.
I....can't even say anything after Meghan ;-) She took the words right out of my mouth---SO CUTE! Don't you love it when you find "your style?" It really fits you Trace.
Tracy. Your hair is flippin' smashing. Totally off the charts smashing. I cant wait to see it in real life. I can not begin to tell you the level to which I am coveting your curls right now.
Post a Comment