Hear ye, Hear ye, August, 16, 2008 was my ten year class reunion. Here's the good news I went to the picnic and ran into all these cool people you will see below.

Becca Steggell, now Becca Mark. See her cute son and husband in the next shot.

Matt Mark and his son Brady. Do you think they know that they both have two first names?

Lisa, Zariph, and Boston Price. Lisa and Zariph just adopted Boston and he keeps getting cuter and cuter.

Heather Buelo now Bennett and her hubby. Matt was happy to see Heather because they are volleyball buddies.

Shelee Kunzler and family. Sorry I can't remember Shelee's married name. Seems like I can remember one name or the other, but not both.

Cody and Lisa Sims. I was happy we ran into them and could share the "No Kids Yet" table.
So the bad news is the class officers we elected. For the record I thought we shouldn't elect them because they wouldn't be able to pull together a reunion and unfortunately they proved me right.
My two biggest gripes:
1. We paid $22 a plate for dinner which consisted of taquitos and mini taco salads with no meat. I told Matt that the entire class was vegetarian, but I don't think he believed me.
2. I thought the money might have been used for cool prizes. Nope. There were prices, but they were not cool. Ask Lisa and Cody who received a cheap plastic lunch bag.
Despite the expensivo dinner I was happy to see some of the people again and remember the good times at good old Layton High.
1 comment:
That's good ol' Layton High for ya...cheap and lazy! lol
Our 10 year reunion is next year and they are already planning it. Our class officers seem pretty into it, so I hope it's fun!
Post a Comment