Monday, July 14, 2008

The Best Two Years

No I did not go on a mission, but I did want to announce that Matt and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversay on June 29th. Some may say no big deal, but to them I say I work in a divorce office and it is a big deal. I can't believe the number of people that don't make it that long, enough said.

This year for our celebration we went to Tepanyaki, feel free to check it out http://www.my-tepanyaki.com/. The food was fabulous and we enjoyed the live cooking show. Just in case you are wondering Matt did catch the shrimp in his mouth and I did not attempt it as I don't eat seafood.

Honey, I just wanted to say thanks for the best two years I love you.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Happy anniversary! I've always wanted to go to a tepanyaki grill and have them throw food in my mouth--sounds fun!

Jamie said...

Hey there fellow Wal-mart shoppers! I forgot to tell you that I found your blog the other day. Happy (belated) anniversary! We went to Tepanyaki for our anniversary, too. We love it there, but of course it's a "special occasion" thing because it's kinda pricey. We both caught the shrimp in our mouths which was good. That would've been a little embarrassing considering all the strangers at our table were staring at us the whole time. Anywho...our blog is www.kellyandjamie.blogspot.com. It was good to see you!