Saturday, October 27, 2007

Young Women Scrapbook Night

My current church calling is in the Young Women. Something this ward does that I haven't experienced before is to put each girl in charge of a month of activities. She gets to pick with some guidance and assistance to get all the materials etc., but she chooses and conducts. One of Brittany's activities was scrapbooking which was hit. Here are a few shots of the occasion.
Brittany busy working away.
Ewww I have glue on my hands! How did that get there? Oh wait I did that.
Sister Phillips (originally from England) loves it when I take her picture.
Hi Jamie and Jerrica.
Brittany, Sadie, and Katie working with Sister Nelson looking very entertained.
Part of the crowd busy at work.
Finally, last but not least, here is one of the girl's pages with everyone together--Katie, Sadie, Brittany, Jamie, the Totem Pole, Jerrica, and Shayley.
P.S. These pictures we scrapbooked were from girls camp where we each had to build a piece of a totem pole, hence Big Red.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Woohoo! FINALLY a new blog post!!! I'm so excited!

tracy said...

Well I have to keep them spread out in order to increase the anticipation.