Thursday, August 23, 2007

Tag I'm It

I've realized that I haven't blogged in over a month and my posts mainly consist of weddings and programs. You'd think that was all my life was, but the truth is my real life is too boring to blog. So along the lines of Josh's latest blog I have decided to fill out the tag questionnaire.

10 years ago I was getting ready for my senior year of high school. Seriously contemplating if I had enough "serious" credits to get into BYU. Don't ask about the summer job. Ugh.

1 year ago I had just been married in June and was adapting to life with a boy in my house. (It's a good thing he is clean and organized or one of us might have gone crazy).

5 snacks I enjoy:

FastBreak Candy Bars
Ice Cream
Cashews
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Milk (can a drink be a snack?)


5 Songs I know the Words to:

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
25 Beatles Songs
All the songs to Sound of Music
All the songs to Annie
(Okay so that is way more than 5 songs, but I love to sing as long as I don't have an audience)


5 Things I'd do if I were a Millionnaire

By my dream house and pay if off
Remodel my parents house so they wouldn't consider moving some place else
Make a huge donation to the Make a Wish Foundation
Donate to the Church
Take Matt on a world vacation

5 Bad Habits/OCD tendencies


Washing the dishes before doing anything else
Checking the mail incessantly
Trying to push Matt out of the bed when he isn't paying attention
Quoting Father of the Bride on regular basis
Using the word "dude" way too much


5 Things I like to do


Read almost anything (just finished Harry Potter, man was that good)
Sleep (as in sleep in, go to bed early, take naps--I don't even have kids yet)
Sing at the top of my lungs in my car
Play Trivial Pursuit if I can convince anyone to join in
Hang with the family (that means you Matt)


5 Things I will Never Wear Again (all crimes against fashion I might add)


Stretch pants with stirrups
The side pony tail
Two pair of different colored socks on each foot
Floods (I'd rather have my pants drag on the floor)
Oversized t-shirts with that little plastic thing to scrunch it up on the side


5 Favorite Toys/Things I Can't Live Without


The internet (What do you mean I can spell things using a dictionary? Isn't that what the internet is for?)
Car cd player (commercials--argh!!)
Bookworm computer game
Super-d-duper fantastic copier/scanner at work
Debit Card

Thanks for reading!


3 comments:

Mandy said...

I totally count chocolate milk as my "healthy" snack!

TheTaffs said...

Tracy. Its been a month. I need some pictures.

tracy said...

Okay, I'm a slacker. I promise to get something up this week.