Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Longest Blog Ever a.k.a Kaylyn's Reception

So the subject of the longest blog ever is Kaylyn's wedding reception. Kaylyn and Jon decided that they would have their reception the night before the wedding. Since not everyone could be there I hope I captured the play by play of the whole event.

Welcome to Kaylyn and Jon's wedding reception.
Here's my cute Matt.

This is cute Christy, Jon's new half sister.

My flowers.



This is Tausha and Jason. Jason is Jon's brother and Tausha is Jason's girlfriend.



The cake.

The centerpieces.

This is Kirsten, Jon's sister. She did a great job handing out all the flowers.







I can't believe how grown up Spencer is.








Ta Da! One minute church gym, the next minute reception hall.







Melissa and Devin stop for a quick shot.










This is a great bridal picture, of course I might be biased.






Kaylyn wanted a splash of color hence the sash.

This is Kaylyn's dress (which used to be my dress and my Grandma altered it to fit her). I just love the crystal details.

The mother of the bride.














The father of the bride.















And you were worried about keeping the drink cool.










Thirsty anyone?













Ahh the happy couple.


Kaylyn wanted harp music and so she got harp music. It was very convenient that my cousin Megan plays the harp though.


I think this says it all.




Cousin Camille and Aunt Paula flew in from California to be here for the wedding.

This is Kaylyn's best friend Jessica and her husband Dave.

Are they always this serious?










Here is my lovely Grandma Sheffield, my cousin Amber, and my Aunt Lisa.
Hi Amber and Rustin.

This is my Aunt Diane and Uncle Mike. Aren't they cute?

Here are Kaylyn and Jon sharing the first dance of the evening.

Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters.

Devin has developed a new addiction. I think he needs a support group. What is with the incessant texting?



Here's Tracy.

All is well that ends well. Melissa apparently couldn't take the strain of handing out the pens to all those guests.

No comments: