Thursday, February 08, 2007

Groundhog's Day

Happy Groundhog's Day! Who says this a holiday that shouldn't be celebrated? This year Matt and I spent the evening with my old college roommates and their husbands and kids. This was our dessert brought to us via Mandy. They looked great and tasted great too.


What a cute little mop top. I don't know who wouldn't kill for curls like this.


Isn't she an angel?


Lauren and Ava love to play in the toys. They stopped just long enough for a picture.

Lauren and Ava know how to give hugs. This hug led to the great baby crash. Apparently after you hug you have to let go or it becomes a WWF take down.


Here are Lauren and Ava playing on the bike. I don't think Lauren is really loving the sharing. Lauren thinks, "Where did I get all this extra weight in the back, my speed has definitely reduced."


The parents trying to catch all the kodak moments of their little kiddies. You have to have a fast trigger finger with these girls. I have to admit about five of my pictures had the subject missing because they had mysteriously moved.

Jake gets a little show from Lauren. She is so smart she can get her pj shirt undone all by herself.

Aren't they so adorable? Nothing says fashionable man like a red snow cap and pink hippo sunglasses.



The dads like to play dress up even if they don't want to admit it. Lauren thinks, "Hey dad those are my glasses."

The moms traded babies for a little bit and the girls didn't seem to mind at all.

Look Baby Wheadon modeling his new clothes.

Here is the whole group together minus Lauren who needed to go to bed. What a fun group! I just have say that I am so lucky to keep in contact with such good friends.

2 comments:

TheTaffs said...

AHHH I am just dying with jealousy! I love you all so much for having this dinner! I miss you!

-TY

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe Ava's ringlets! And how good the dads look in those sunglasses.

Thanks for this post, Tracy! Love it.