Friday, January 12, 2007

Kaylyn's Engaged

Introducing Jonathan Buck (aka Johnnie, my nickname for him) and his soon to be new bride Kaylyn Sheffield. Jon proposed this week to Kaylyn at the place they met-- The Layton High Football Field. After all of the romantic gestures they ended up going back inside because after all it is only a balmy 17 at nights right now. I just love weddings and now we can look forward to one in May.

So here is the ring! The engagement is official. The light on this shot is a little too bright, but I think you can see the little diamonds on the side better. Just as an FYI the center stone is round and has six prongs rather than the traditional four.
So I am not up to par with Jamie on the photography ladder, but I wanted to show the ring of in a couple of ways.
Well Best Wishes to the new happy couple and I will keep you posted on the upcoming wedding festivities.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Woohooo! Congrats Kaylyn!! Trace, I CANNOT believe your little sister is getting married---it seems like yesterday she was just a little kid when we'd go over to your house! Time flies...