Finally, here is a self portrait of your trusty photographer in her first home as a wife.
Last, but not least is the master bedroom. As Spencer said when we first moved in, "It is small!" It is small, but it works for right now.
Here is our couch which happens to be the best deal we got on furniture. We got this couch with a pull out bed for free from a family in my parent's ward who needed a new couch. Nothing beats free!
This is the t.v. room/family room. Sorry I don't have quite the steady hand for picture taking yet. Matt usually handles that department.
Here is the kitchen and washing room. Isn't it spacious?!
Here is our music room, which was a present from my parents for our wedding.
This is the office adjacent from the dining room.
So I thought that since most of you couldn't come to our apartment that we would give you the grand tour internet style. This is our dining room.
3 comments:
Love the tour. Love the bargain couch. Love that you're married to Matt.
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed actually getting to see the pictures of the rooms. You know I am visual like that. I need to be able to picture you where you are. Excellent.
Tyra's right. Now I can literally see Matt making you dinner in the little kitchen and you guys sitting down at your cute little kitchen table to eat. Great idea Tracy! I loved that your parents got you a piano. What a wonderful gift!
Post a Comment